Skip to main content

Re: Diabetes and mental health

@Shaz51 oh that's high Shazzy! I'm really sorry 😞.  It's better today right? I don't know much about diabetes but at what point would you need to call emergency services for help?

I hope this is the last high spike you see for a while.

Sending you lots of hugs 🫂 my sister 💖 mamabear.

Xxx

Morning @Healandlove 

I hope this is the last high spike you see for a while. -- I hope soo too 😍

what point would you need to call emergency services for help? -- that depends on how it is affecting the individual 

for me, I drank lots of water and went to bed 

for a diabetic the numbers are supposed to be in-between 6 to 8 in the mornings 

and in-between 8 to 10 in the evening 

Sending you lots of hugs 🫂 my sister

How are things today @Shaz51 ?

hello @tyme 

having a sick day today to recover from last night`s very high blood sugar level 

@Healandlove , @Judi9877 , @Dimity , @Jacques 

wishing you all the best @Shaz51 mum's blood sugar high levels are around 12, you might need to see the diabetes educator to see about getting a higher dose of insulin 

I'm sorry you've been unwell today after last night's spike @Shaz51 . You must be feeling very anxious too. Are you keeping a food and drinks diary? It might help you work out what's happening. 

@Shaz51 Shazzy, please rest...how are you feeling now? If you have Netflix Girls5eva is a great comedy to lift the spirits. Please please call the ambulance if you are not feeling well.

Sending you healing waves, love and support. Hope Mr Shaz is being empathetic of you too. ❤️

Thank you @Healandlove , @Dimity , @Jacques , @tyme , @Judi9877 

I will have a look at Girls5eva @Healandlove 

The levels have been OK today but I have not done tonight's reading yet xx

@Shaz51 , I hope the levels stay stable 🙏🏻

Let me know what you think of Girls5eva. 

It's silly so perfect for relaxing and having a good chuckle. The US version of The Office is also great! 

Thinking of you and praying for you 🙏🏻 ❤️ 

@Shaz51 , good morning Shazzy. How was your night? How are you feeling this morning.  Sending you a hot cup of camomile tea 🍵 😘 xx