Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

I know, its a discouraging situation. My body is sensitive after all the high levels of meds I've taken so can't do conventional dentistry with their composite resins and dental anesthetics. They used to give vouchers to take to any dentist and that included biologic, now its all done at the government dental clinics which I can't go to @TAB I will go for a scale and clean to ordinary dentists and just send anything else I need across to a biologic via e-mail and get it done there if need be.

am forcing myself not to 'clean' teeth moving tongue around after eating, thats what sets it off @SmilingGecko 

@SmilingGecko I 💚 change 

G

@TAB thats pretty bad and I realise its inconveniencing you. I'm sorry you have to put up with this. Well youre kind of navigating things with your mouth to reduce pain in ways you only know how! Not long to go to your dental appointment. Fingers crossed everything get fixed and you feel your old self soon tabby. I'm really pleased with these morphogenetic frequencies have seen lots of people deriving benefits and healing with them over the years. The AI has given me further clues for an increased targeted response. Just incredible!

Today is the day for change and welcoming sudden shifts @Glisten Go for it!!! The world is ready for us to explore. Hoping the transit yields good things for you! You will start to see fresh newness. It will break up the stale stagnant energy and produce things coming into your life from an unexpected quarter. Be open and yielding

Good morning and good afternoon @SmilingGecko @Glisten @TAB @Meowmy @StuF @PeppyPatti @tyme @Shaz51 @Historylover @Emelia8 @Snowie @Ru-bee @Tilz and all forumites here today. I hope your Thursday is going well for you and you are feeling happy and well.

@SmilingGecko I’m hoping that things start to improve for me as August has really been a hectic and trying month for me, despite it being my birthday month. Fingers crossed for a better September, including the end of the month when I go on a cruise to the Great Barrier Reef for 9 days.

@TAB I hope you get your tooth problem sorted soon. I personally hate the dentist - too much childhood trauma brought on by my father - so I limit the times I go there unless it’s an emergency and pain relief doesn’t work.

Today has been a slow start for me as I had a rough night sleeping but I’ve picked up and am now watching the replay of the opening ceremony of the Paralympic Games whilst working on an adult knitted beanie. It’s cold and windy here in Melbourne so I’m really happy that I’m able to knit and make something to keep a person warm. I’ll also be working in a blanket tonight whilst watching the Melbourne Storm NRL game later on.

Take care!

Judi9877☺️🌻

thumbs up to new dentist @Judi9877  thanks for noticing. they are local and trained here think. had some bad ones last couple I tried.

got 2 fillings today, could be source of pain or not.hurting in same spot now, just not quite the same pain, guess anaesthetic still working. have to go to hosp for xray then clean etc in couple weeks, will be more fillings, thes teeth werent the bad ones, ha

Fingers crossed 🤞 for a better September @Judi9877 😊

@Judi9877 well done Judi for staying positive

Howdy @Judi9877 

The cruise sounds like something awesome to look forward to!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance