Skip to main content

Re: Daily Achievements!

well I didnt get meal, but most people there would have @SmilingGecko  drinks were cheap. not as cheap as home, but for 'out' /pub def cheap.

okay no worries. anyway schnitzel was $18 and they were doing takeaways so its dirt cheap re future reference.

yes might try stretches later. need physio sometime soon think . neck not right. okay enjoy.

Thats pretty good for a schnitzel @TAB. I just did some stretches and my muscles were taut. Got to loosen them up some more. Felt better afterwards though. Will include daily stretches on a more regular basis. Just checked out the Mayo Clinic and they have a series of stretches in pictogram format that are easy to do. 

Did your doctor ever mention anything about not getting enough iodine in your diet? That can be linked to thyroid and weight gain.  There are articles on it online. Don't know how iodine would interract with your post operative situation but lack of iodine can cause extreme fatigue, shakiness and obesity. I would not go ahead and take it as a supp but speak with your doctor first as you don't know how its going to affect your thyroids delicate balance. I'm surprised they have not mentioned it. I have seen fitness instructors blow out in size just because of thyroid issues and their fitness partner dumps them because theyre not in shape!?

I am back on iodine had to stop it because it raised my BP. My blood flows like a river now so iodine is not an issue with BP anymore. Have heard nurses in ED mention it. Just be careful but by all means check it out

will look it up @SmilingGecko thanks

hRe: Daily Achievements!

@TAB All I know is there is not enough iodine in diets. They added iodine to table salt which is called "iodized salt" so people can access it that way through diet. You can buy iodized salt at any supermarket even home brand has it. You can also get it through seaweed like bladderwrack or most other seaweeds as far as I know. I've hopped back on an iodine supp again and my energy has had a huge uptick in the last 48 hours. I could not take it in the past few years as my blood pressure was too high. Now my blood pressure is ok I can take it.

Re: hRe: Daily Achievements!

okay fair enough @SmilingGecko 

This is a really cool idea.

Today I organised my yarn stash, took apart my bed to sell and replied to some messages.

Well done @unown  and welcome 😊

hi as well @Judi9877 @Shaz51 

Well done @unown  - every achievement is an achievement!

Good on you.

..is  that like a Zen thing @tyme  or just a Venn .. Diagram thing ..as in subset of a set lol @unown 

Well done @unown 😄

Hello @TAB , @Judi9877 , @tyme , @SmilingGecko 😁