Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Emelia8 Hope all goes well for your checkup. Glad to hear, your pup has recovered from her operation, and you can take her out again, for her daily walks. How do you find the Pilates? 

Happy 65th birthday, hope you have a great day! And you do something special for you!

Hopefully you get more sunny days ahead. 

@Emelia8 🌺

@TAB oh my gosh that house in Boulder sounds unliveable. 
I’m such a sook.

G

Kitchen was standing room only and floor sloped 100mm in 2 directions lol re house. Was a good bathroom tho @Glisten 

Good morning @TAB @Lila3 @Adge @Oaktree @Shaz51 @StuF @scruffypuffball @Emelia8 @greenpea @SmilingGecko oh my there’s a lot of us. Hello to the newbies and birthday people.

@oceangirlI hope your physiotherapist is wonderful and you’re recovery is effortless. What do you do at work?

@tyme thank you for Sunday night Hangout, the Dad jokes were hilarious. It was lovely getting to know you.

G

@Emelia8 is it your birthday ? I thought it is the 22 Nd 😊🥰

Good morning @Glisten 😁

How are you going today 

Hello @TAB was vacuuming the house and the optic cable got torn from my NBN box. Have had no computer all weekend. Had a nice man come out and fix it this morning. I also had no internet connection on my phone either. Its all A-OK now.  Thankfully did not have to have a replacement NBN box.

Its been freezing in Melbourne. I had to get out my super thermal heat sleeping bag to put on the bed as the room heats up too much even with aircon at 18 degrees. It will keep heating costs down and its a more comforting level. I much prefer it compared to having aircon on.

How is your thyroid going? Mine is doing much better these days. My guess is it would be subclinical levels now.  Healing my gut has made a big difference. Hippocrates = "All disease begins in the gut" I have been doing bone broth in addition to intestinal audio. The audio was more powerful than bone broth. Quicker faster and more noticeable results. I'm wondering when the audio was created. It slipped under my radar. Wish I'd discovered it sooner!

I’m ok @Shaz51 How you doing?

Did you enjoy Sunday Hangout?

G

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @oceangirl 🙂🌺

I hope you’re recovering well so far 💜

take good care, and I hope you get to rest well 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance