Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Have a good coffee @Oaktree ! At least you're still getting out despite the weather

@Oaktree enjoy walk. Take care

@StuF @TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, trying to get a hit of money. At bank. Ha ha

@Oaktree I hope you feel better after your walk. We used to have a walking group at the local supermarket shopping precinct because of the levels of assault and crime here in the neighborhood were pretty bad. Don't know if its still going but thats what many folk used to do - walk in the supermarket. Its good over summer if you want to walk but its too hot outside to exercise so exercising in aircon comfort is a good idea, plus its free unlike a gym

I hope the bank gives you some @Meowmy ! lol

@StuF @TAB @Oaktree @tyme 

Gah! Feeling so sluggish this morning. Just downing a cup of jiaogulan tea and grabbing some carnelian crystal to pep me up a bit. Filling in the morning writing down an EFT (emotional freedom technique) protocol for reference which I found useful recently for resolving an emotional problem. Might type it up and get it printed 

Big g'day to all the forum friends @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Oaktree @Glisten @Jacques hope you are all well,my fit as a fiddle 52yo sister had a heart attack yesterday,she has had breakfast this morning wich is a good sign 

Hey @Bill16 

That must have been scary...for all of you!

Sounds positive re breakfast...are they doing much for her?

@SmilingGecko 

Pretty sluggish here too! Had a big night (by my standards these days) with mates watching the footy last night.

But I managed to get out for a walk just now. Spent a while just sitting in the sun thawing out!

Mum only got on to the nurse @StuF she gave her some details but said the doctor was doing his rounds so will know more soon

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance