Skip to main content

Re: Far and Away

Hey @Former-Member 

Not much on today besides work really. Tomorrow I'm off so plan to head to the city to look around. My husband is having a few days off work so we'll make a day of it, which will be nice.
How about you? Do you have a busy or quiet day?

Hanami

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey Hanami. 

Quite day today. Maybe a bit of gardening later, unusually nice day here.

Already done my jobs - exercise ( feels like a job) getting passport photo ( yeah going away at the end of November) and paid car registration.

Watching a bit of catch up tv now, 'thank god your here" channel 10. I think it's hysterical.

Enjoy your weekend in the city.

Have a good weekend @Former-Member @hanami 💕

Call out to @Zoe7 .….. ❤️🦋🌻 please keep taking care of you xxx

Cold is starting to lift a bit today, but D2 is still quite sick 😔.  Continuing to rest as much as we can.

@Zoe7 missing you hon. Hoping things are ok 💜

@Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @hanami @TAB @Shaz51 💕💕

Hi @Snowie  thanks for the tag .. Can I ask where you are going @Former-Member  ? I got passport on spec recently  just felt a bit silly when acquaintance just got up and went to Bali fo birthday.. and all I had was my 4 years expired blank passport w young fit healthy tanned looking person's pic in it. Not sure who the person is in pic in new one. they look like ate for 14 years non stop and dont look too well either ha ha lol

Hi @Zoe7  if you see this, I come here occasionally , but seems you have been away for months now (?) Hi @Faith-and-Hope  best wishes and Hi to @Jaimelyn @hanami  😎

Hi @Snowie @TAB  👋💕

@Zoe7 ❤️🦋

Cold has passed, but I am feeling weak and pretty down at the moment.  Just breathing through it and trying to just keep taking one step after another.  Waiting for daylight.

..take it easy @Faith-and-Hope  ....................

👍 @TAB 

you gave me really good support back in the day, ok 6 ish yrs ago.. @Faith-and-Hope 

I get distracted,.I dont Forget ..

Thanks @TAB.  Appreciate it ❣️