Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

no hours 4 weeks means no job @Adge  as someone explained to me years ago, it works in circles, there is someone doing that work now, but you are like 2 circles out and wont get a look in unless they are desperate, otherwise if people leaving, they will give new people work over you. happened to me for years on labor hire, I just just never 'got' it .. 

also had same thing w DES and consultant quitting and different one most fortnights for 6 months, inbetween cutting me off and trying to put me in unsuitable jobs.

prob best to go somewhere else, or if you really want work, see about going to a place that is not DES,. dunno , or just go to labour hire place , all that is happening atm is the govt is giving them $ for standing over you while not doing their so-called 'job' of getting you work

Good Luck. if you can afford not to work just get out of the system if its not working for you

Hi my sister @Appleblossom 

What is happening with your hand? I have thumb issue atm.

Thanks @StuF  hope tomorrow goes well 

@oceangirlvarious over use issues including de Quervains…so maybe similar to you 

I am fortunate to have a hand therapist … this time… when I was getting carpal tunnel…during my 30s….. Not on NDIS. 

Now I have exercises, putty to strengthen, and other treatments 

@Former-Member 

I'm back on your extremely beaut messages to @Adge and @saturnzoon ..,

good morning all 

@Appleblossom @tonys @tyme @Owlunar2 

have not been around ... tried to take my life last week but i am well now

Hi @EternalFlower 

I'm sorry things got so bad for you  - it's good you are doing better now - I sincerely hope this continues 

I haven't been around either  - last year had physical challenges for me - I really needed to self-care 

I'm happy to see you though 

Best wishes 

Owlunar 

Happy to see you here @EternalFlower 🥰

Hello @Owlunar2 , @oceangirl , @Appleblossom , @PeppyPatti 

@Shaz51 hey Shazzy, have a good day. Take carem

Good morning @Meowmy 

How are you going today ☺️ 

We are home today,  no work today 

Having  showers here 

@Shaz51 hey Shazzy, nice to have a rest. Enjoy.