Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

@PeppyPatti thank-you ❤️ 

TAB
Senior Contributor

no, its small town, and I know which it is that does it , Id rather just get script somewhere else. have extra scripts now, so can get ahead when go to adelaide, will say going on hols, jeez never thad this problem elsewhere. @SmilingGecko 

yeah if get wrong person at govt blood place (like I did twice) you are in for trouble

ones used to go to in kalgoorlie were experts, never complained , just noticed they did more sometimes than others , but always worked. last time I went person had 3 goes ,blamed me and gave up. never happened to me before

TAB
Senior Contributor

went  for nap after hung washing out and saw cat off to his overnight home lol @Meowmy @SmilingGecko @StuF  couldnt find phone thought myeh laters then it rang heard it in bed room, no way was I getting up , eventually did tho and found it, was guy from RSL in 'bigtown' coming to seem me  'for a chat' monday morning now. going to have to tidy place up a bit. told him that , he laughed and said 'not here to see your house' can sit in the garage if you like '. maybe will put chairs outside somewhere lol

@TAB I had one nurse say 'look away or you might jinx me" when she did blood draws. It seemed to work. Don't knock it I say lol! Have you ever had a nurse to a compress over your veins? I must have been waiting half an hour for a vein to come up when they did that. I live in a semi regional district just let them say things TAB and don't it bother you if possible. I had a friend in regional NSW who made a success out of himself whilst living with MI and the whole town spread rumours about him. Its the way people are

The RSL stuff sounds promising @TAB !!!

TAB
Senior Contributor

Nurse put hot water bottle on wrist when a kid for pre op anaesthetic then forgot it. Still got scar from needle lol.

Yeah it's a bit like is it me or is it them re this place @SmilingGecko  thinking its more them re weird lol .. nap take #2 here

TAB
Senior Contributor

Might get some claims going again seems to be where they are at @StuF  have passed due by date with one I tried, who knows. Trick is to get an advocate sounds .then they dig into records sure they can do something. Wont be in a hurry tho re compo. Psych and experienced dr do for now lol .funny how keen they are. They're all over it

Yep. 

So been there @TAB 

It's so annoying working with these people that think they are in a position of authority and 

Actually we are vulnerable ---- it's different ....

Afternoon cool forum friends @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @greenpea @Jacques @PeppyPatti @SmilingGecko @Oaktree @Glisten hope you are having a good friday arvo

@TAB well done Tabby. That is great news. About time something good happened right?! Hive five my friend, here's to feeling human again.