Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

I am afraid we might end up with a Step Brothers bunk bed situation or something because there sure is a lot of banging around @Snowie
Bow
Senior Contributor

Hey @ArraDreaming 

I sell my art work at the markets and my mum sells baby and kids clothes. We do a couple of different markets 

Oh my word @Jynx your lawn story
as a self proclaimed garden expert and lawn mower user
😬😬😬😬
Bow
Senior Contributor

Yeah @Snowie  that would be a condition if  it comes to that and I have to go in for an extended stay in hospital. I want to be able to go out on leave by myself. None of this supervised stuff. 

Yeah my anxiety is stupid crazy at the moment. I think it could potentially be a long night if she ends up staying overnight. 

how long does d have to eat mush for?

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@ArraDreaming 👀 oooo a mystery!! What materials have gone into this secret project, anything to give a clue to the final piece? 

@Snowie haha aww, that's cute as. Maybe she'd let you take a pic if it had like a snapchat filter on it? Little chubby puppy face ahaha. Hope she has a swift recovery!! 

@Bow oh whaaaat that sounds so cool! What's happened to the world that we don't have ridiculous variety cars revving their engines for the kids anymore?! SMH 😂

Oh yeah that's another reason I prefer the whipper snipper! I don't like handling petrol or oil and worry that I'll mess it up and it'll explode. I don't mind the buzzing haha, but it does get irritating to have to keep unwinding more of the... the snippy bit 😅

@Jynx he requested the axe, the fire lighters, and pocket on kn!fe
I said no to all 3. I’ll update you in 5 once I’ve intervened Slightly weirded out not going to lie
Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@ArraDreaming wrote:
Oh my word @Jynx your lawn story
as a self proclaimed garden expert and lawn mower user
😬😬😬😬

😅 

Oh no, ArraDreaming knows my secret, that I suck at lawncare!

If I had time, knowledge, and the money for it, I'd absolutely love to rip out all the grass and turn my garden into a moss wonderland/native species haven. The grass is that kind that grows long stems underground and it is legit impossible to remove it all. My partner used to do landscape work and said it was their least fav grass species because of that, but also the cheapest/quickest to grow so local councils will just default to it. 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@ArraDreaming wrote:
@Jynx he requested the axe, the fire lighters, and pocket on kn!fe
I said no to all 3. I’ll update you in 5 once I’ve intervened Slightly weirded out not going to lie

🤔 ingredients for some destructive mischief for sure! Hahaha is he battling gremlins or something? 

No doubt your anxiety is high @Bow Hopefully if you don't hear from than she is going ok. I guess 'no news is good news'. 

Just on mush until she feels like she can chew again. I guess she starts with soft food like bread or soft veggies and works her way up to harder foods. Think we just take it day by day.

@Jynx only way I could take her photo is if she is asleep!

Hope she’s ok and back to normal soon @Snowie
Ok @Jynx @Snowie and @Bow
I present to you
The survivor hiking kit, he made us both a kit of what we will need for our first overnight hike this year 😱 he is stil playing with it all so I can’t get a photo but we got all the things we reckons we will need isn’t that so cool
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance