Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: My Mosaic

Yeap @Jynx heaps annoyed and disappointed to miss it. Everyone else has missed sessions, it was my goal to get to the week 25 without missing anything but alas it’s winter. 

yrah mini castle. Heaps smaller

IMG_9126.jpeg

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Oh that's sick as @Bow haha the princess is bigger than the front door! It's cute as though, love it 😊

@Snowie Hope you don't need to hun, but good to know it's an option for ya. And you know just tag us or email us if you need. 

Thanks @Jynx 

Wow @Bow that doesn't look too small to me!

Where are you putting all this lego?

Bow
Senior Contributor

I’ve got a couple of cupboards that most of its sits on @Snowie  and then some shelves they share with my plants. I’ve just ordered a few small floating shelves. And then there is a shelf in the lounge room that we have a collection of animal Lego. But I would very much like a whole room for Lego! 😂 but that’s just me dreaming! 

A room designed just for lego sounds great @Bow!!! I could so imagine you having a room like that. Maybe next house?!

Sounds like some floating shelves will give you more room. Time to buy more lego 😁😁

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

A whole room of Lego... oh that sounds blissful hey @Snowie @Bow!! 

Really need to get myself over to Legoland, tyme was telling me about it the other night says it's bonkers how cool it is. I just thought it was another store like in the CBD lol. 

I've never been to Legoland either @Jynx @Bow 

Both my kids were into lego when they were young. D still has some.

I still have all of hubby's lego from when he was a boy. Lots of astronaut lego in there.

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Snowie yeah apparently it's super cool! We'll have to suss it out hehe

Oh wicked, you got a nice mishmash! I kinda wish my parents hadn't donated the HUGE crate of Lego that we'd had as kids. Sometimes, the freeform creation is a really nice change of pace compared to the sets.

I still have son's too @Jynx so that's a lot of boxes of lego down stairs. 

My hope is that if he ever has kids or a nephew/niece, then he can pass it all onto them.

Bow
Senior Contributor

Now I have a new car I have been contemplating driving down to Melbourne to go to Lego land @Jynx @Snowie @tyme  keeps reminded me about it. 

wonder whether adults would like it as much as kids? 

D has lots of crates under her bed full of Lego. Lots of beautiful sets but goodnes knows where all the pieces are. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance