Skip to main content
Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Re: My Mosaic

Haha we can only hope she's all tuckered out hey @Bow 😅

Oh yeah I bet, like carpal tunnel almost!! I love the whole style tho, great stuff!!

My day been slow so far, just did some sunbaking earlier (gotta get my vitamin D!!) and probs gonna head to shops later tonight. Still dunno what I should cook next... hmmm 🤔

rav3n
Peer Support Worker

ooo love anything with free entry!! and with summer coming i'm sure it'll get even busier, they'll probably start charging entry by then, so good you got to visit while its still free @Bow aww ducks being there is so cute but definitely unhygienic with the poop part haha hopefully they figure out a way to keep the ducks while also keeping the water clean, they seem to be apart of the attraction now!

Bow
Senior Contributor

Oh I got sun burnt today @Jynx  really feeling it tonight! I’m a bit warm and daughter has her oodie on!

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Oh nooooo @Bow that sucks!! I hate sunburn, so much. Hope it doesn't peel!!

Bow
Senior Contributor

I had my arts and craft group today and we did string art on cardboard. I really liked it. Here is what I made…. 

IMG_9645.jpeg

IMG_9647.jpeg

I see my psych in the morning. Same stuff different day with that. But the anxiety is creeping up. 

My best friend, my old pastors, I was out with her yesterday with our girls. She’s mentioned it before, but I try not to think about it, but she mentioned it again yesterday with more details. They are moving. They don’t have a real time frame yet, they basically retired from local church leadership financially on crypto currency. His an investor. So moving will depend on that alot. But she told me yesterday that they are moving churches over the coming months. They are helping a church plant closer to the city and then will be based primarily out of another church on the other side of the city by the end of the year. Then they will move further towards the city. 
I’m sad. Really sad. They are my second family. My biggest.. I guess non professional supports. They are the only ones that I generally always tell when I’m in hospital. They know my life. All the bad. They have walked through so much of that with me. I was devastated when they stepped down as church leaders. And church has not been the same since. I’ve kinda stuck around as it being my home church cause they still go there, but I don’t go very often. Now I don’t know. It sucks. 

Thanks for sharing your string art @Bow ! Another amazing pieces by you 🙂 Do you sew the string on?

I'm sorry to hear about your friends moving. It sounds like you were very close to them. I can see how this may impact you.

Will you still be able to be in touch with them after they move?

How are you today anyway?

Bow
Senior Contributor

Nope all hand sewing @tyme 

Yes we will stay in touch a lot. And she said that they would be back down here a bit. Hopefully they do…

Struggling @tyme currently curled up in bed

I'm sorry you are struggling so much my dear. It sounds so hard @Bow 

Do you think the struggle is directly related to finding out that your friends are moving?

Or is it that your friends moving is just adding to the struggle that's already there.

Have you seen the new 'Ouick Exit' button? Does it work on your phone? I haven't tried on my phone, but it works on my laptop.

Bow
Senior Contributor

Just adding to the struggle already there @tyme 

yep- it goes to a weather site. 

how’s your day?

@Bow ,

Glad it works on the phone. 

I was just sharing my day with someone else on the forums, and forget to mention that most of my morning was about going out with the kids and friends for brekkie. We went to a cafe that has a play area for the kids so they enjoyed it. 

Then in the arvo, I was fixing their bikes as they've all grown. I needed to re-adjust the bike seats, pump the tyres etc. I think there's a puncture in one of the bikes so I'm going to get it serviced tomorrow at the bike shop.

Then I sat in the sunshine to soak it in, and that' pretty much it for the day 🙂

What else did you get up to today?