Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

That makes sense @Jynx. I sometimes watch the same movie. There is one that I cry in before it gets to the sad part. Cause I know it’s going to happen!! 

I haven’t asked anyone but I think I may have ADHD. 

I just decided to start a new Lego until my meds kick in

@Captain24 haha me too, I cry a lot during movies!! It can be a good little source of catharsis 😉

Oh true!! Well as you may know I am an open book when it comes to my ADHD, so if you wanna have a more detailed conversation about it let me know - or tag me over on the ADHD thread and we can chat about it with the gang over there. 

I'm heading off for the night, so I will bid you farewell for now. Hope the Lego makes your brain go 😍 and keeps you focused till bed time hehe. Chat soon, big hugs 🫂💜

There is something wrong with me. I had sleep meds 3 hrs ago and I’m still awake. When I was in hospital people who took this particular med were asleep within half an hour. 

I’m also feeling like I don’t belong. I have lost my confidence in talking to people. I can’t hold a conversation. I don’t know if it’s my headspace or if it’s just who I am and that’s why I’m alone and no one wants me. 

I really don’t want to do this life anymore when I don’t feel like I fit in anywhere. I have no family of my own as I was never good enough for anyone. I am alone and will die alone. Whether it’s soon or later in life. It’s not pity, it’s factual. I’m just that weird dog lady. 

I am safe. 

Hey @Captain24 

Sorry about last night. D got sick and then I fell asleep.

I'm sorry those feelings were around last night. I hope you were able to get some sleep eventually.

Wishing you a good day today hon 💕💕

All good @Snowie. Hope D is ok 

I have done the lawns today front and back. I also cleaned the kitchen. I took the car to a car wash and I’ve had a shower, washed my hair and have clean PJ’s on. 

I have done a heap of the Lego set I started. 

Im feeling really tired. The dogs are annoying me. I’m annoying me. 

"The dogs are annoying me. I'm annoying me." 

LOL. I totally hear you.

Guess what? I had two kids house sit with me last night. It was a disaster. I was so glad to hand them back....

It confirms my decision about not having my own kids @Captain24 - seriously

Sounds like you had a busy day. I started with such a cranky day because of the kids...

You have done so well doing things today @Captain24 ❤️

I only did the dishes and the washing clothes and that is it 

Time to do something relaxing xxx

I did the lawns today too @Captain24  and I really need to go have a shower and wash my hair, but I dread washing my hair cause so much of it falls out 😩

was going to do some Lego, but decided not to. 

It’s hard work @Bow even just finding the motivation to do it. Glad you managed to be able to do it. I have to have a shower as I’m allergic to the grass. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance